As a free event, people do not need to buy or register for a badge in order to experience TCAF. However, if you’re a comics professional, we’d love to know if you’re coming! This includes artists, authors, publishers, academics, educators, media, and more.
If you would like to submit for a Professional Badge, please fill out this form at this link: Click Here
We do our best to get back to folks within 4 business days. If you do not hear from us in that time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Registration closes Monday April 30th, 2018.
- TCAF reserves the right to approve or deny all submissions.
- Badges will be picked up on the Saturday or Sunday of TCAF at the Registration Table. People participating in Friday events can do so without a badge.
- Each professional badge is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your TCAF professional badge, and any individuals conducting such behaviour will be disqualified from professional badges at future TCAF events.
- Occasionally some TCAF events do require pre-registration or have a small admission fee. You will still have to register or pay the admission fee, even if you have a Professional Badge.